Our aim is to ensure that when we move your freight you get the highest standard of service. We welcome your feedback so we can improve the service provided to you. To assist us in this, we offer an effective resolution process for Complaints, Compliments and Suggestions.
If you’re unhappy with the service that you’ve received, or there's been a problem you’d like us to investigate, we want to know about it.
Our promise to you
At StarTrack we value and appreciate your feedback. Your time and effort will enable us to drive improved performance. We promise to use your experiences to better our standards and provide you with a high quality service.
Have a suggestion for us?
We would like to hear from you if you have a suggestion or feedback that could improve our service to better meet your needs. Your feedback will be forwarded to the appropriate department to review.
Compliment our people
If you would like to acknowledge our people or a team for the service you have received, we will ensure your commendations are passed on so they can be recognised for their efforts.
How to contact StarTrack
- For information about our services visit: www.startrack.com.au
- To track the whereabouts of your parcel visit: https://startrack.com.au/track/search
- Call our Customer Service team on 13 2345 (Monday-Friday, 8am – 6pm AEST Monday-Friday, 8am – 5:30PM AWST)
How to share complaints, compliments and feedback with us
- Complete our online feedback form
- Call us: 13 2345
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to: Voice of Customer Team StarTrack, 140 Sharps Rd, Tullamarine VIC 3043
Our feedback resolution process
- Our dedicated Voice of Customer (VoC) team are skilled staff who manage all Complaints, Compliments and Suggestions.
- Our VoC team will be in contact within two business days and we will endeavour to resolve the matter within 10 days.
- Our focus is on fairness and efficiency:
- All feedback will be handled impartially.
- All evidence relating to the feedback will be evaluated objectively.
- Anonymous feedback is accepted.
- We believe in transparency. You will have direct contact with our dedicated VoC team.
Complaint escalation process
If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with the outcome or with our complaint handling process, you can request that your complaint be reviewed by senior management. To request a review, please write to email@example.com and note your complaint reference number together with the reason for your dispute. Please note that unless you have already lodged a complaint with us via the channels above, this complaint escalation process will not apply.
If you remain dissatisfied with the final outcome of the matter after escalation, you may refer your concerns to the Commonwealth Ombudsman for investigation.